Disneytoon Studios - Tv Show Review

3.2

Disney is LAME now no predominately BLACK characters! These shows are corny.

They don't teach anything about normal life. We had episodes on real events, race, life, drugs etc. We need Shows like Bill The Science Guy! He made science fun for kids.

Go back to old school ways. And STOP teaching children about gays, your confusing them on what to do.

Nothing is wrong with being ***. But don't incorporate that into Children shows!

Product or Service Mentioned: Disneytoon Studios Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2017.

Disneytoon Studios - Walt Disney Movie "Tinker Bell"

Somerville,Tennessee

I purchased the movie Tinker Bell, and then later purchased the second movie, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure only to find that it is the same movie! Actually, it is only half of the first movie, yet I paid nearly $20 dollars for each, and BOTH movies have stickers on them that say in large letters, "ALL-NEW MOVIE".

This is false advertising, is it not?

I did email the Disney Corporation to complain, and they totally blew me off. That, I believe, made me ever more than them stealing $20 dollars from me. It isn't like they are struggling to keep their heads above water in the business world, and aren't they supposed to be an honorable, clean-cut business?

I wonder what Mr. Disney would say.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 22, 2010.

Comments

mermaidc7
#208444

I own all three movies and each one is completely different. Maybe you got the wrong DVD or something but they are completely different from each other.